I originally started a blog back when my husband was deployed and then I lost track of it and then I decided to just delete it all together. I didn't really feel like I had anything to say that was ever worth reading. So now, I'm back and I hope I can keep better track of this thing. They say writing is a good outlet and I could use a good outlet right now.
At the moment, I have so much on my mind and I really want to get everything out but what is really pressing, I don't really want to share right now. There is something I do want to share is my desire to stop being nice to people. I feel like I go out of my way to be nice to people and make them feel wanted and cared for and thought of only to get crapped on sometimes. I don't ever expect anything in return for the things that I do but don't be a jerk to me when I try to reach out to you. I'm actually probably making a bigger deal about this then I should but it just bugs me.
This blog entry will probably be bouncing around a lot because I have THAT much on my mind tonight.
We have a blue female Doberman and she just turned one this past October. She's such a sweet girl! I love her to death! Blues have a skin problem where in most cases they lose a lot of their hair. I've been working so hard to keep her hair and feed her the proper food and the time has come that she is starting to lose her hair. My heart breaks every time I look at her and find a new 'bald' spot. She's not itchy or in pain or anything so I guess that's a good thing but it just saddens me. She's a gorgeous Dobe and even if she loses all her hair, I'll still love her just the same.
Hmm, getting out this little bit of nonsense has really made me feel a little better. I guess I ought to do this more often. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy some family time and head to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.