Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling a little useless

I just got this overwhelming feeling of how completely and utterly useless I am. I know that I'm not useless but boy am I feeling like I am right now. I mean, I feel like I'm useless at work. I don't feel like I'm being challenged enough and I just want to do more but I don't know how to ask for that exactly and I imagine I won't get it right away. And then I just found out last night that I probably won't be able to go back to school like I had wanted b/c I have just about exceeded the amount of money you can get from financial aid. I didn't know there was a limit? I really wanted to go to law school but I guess that's out of the window. My student loans are starting back up next month and I have no idea how I'm going to make these $700+ payments each month. I looked to consolidate my loans and after 25 years, my original loan will be doubled! Plus side, my payments will be only $200+ and that is SO much better then $700 but I refuse to have my debt double like that! That's insane! I'm definitely feeling like I'm in a rut right now, that's for sure. I hate feeling like this. I'm so stinkin' stressed out and I don't know how to make it better right now. I thought i had a solution but today's recent events made me think twice and make me question if I really figured crap out. I want to go back to when things were simple and all I had to worry about was what to wear to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.