Even though it doesn't seem like it, I really do try and keep up with this. Mostly, I always have things to say but I don't like posting so much personal stuff on here. I don't like knowing that just anyone can read these!
Anyway, lately I have been in a crafting kick thanks to one of my besties, so now we craft every moment we get. I've always loved doing this stuff but I've never really had the time to do it and now that I'm not working, well, I have more then enough time to craft. I'll have to get some pictures posted of the latest thing I made. I love it!!!
Oh, I've also been reading the Jaycee Dugard book and "WOW" is all I can say right now. I'm thoroughly disgusted at what that man did to her but I cannot put the book down because it's so good. She is probably one of the most amazingly strong woman I know. She's amazing.
I play softball on post and we are nearing the end of the season and this week is tournament week (I actually think it's this week and next, not certain. I just show up) and let me tell you that I'm SOOO excited to be done with softball! I love the game but I'm just ready to stay home in the cool AC. Plus, the last two months, I have barely seen my husband except on the weekends and I'm not a huge fan of that seeing as our time together is always limited as it is :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.